Our media partners
The British Plant Nursery Guide has a long standing relationship with the media.
In addition Gilly Pollock is a Member of the Garden Media Guild so her network of journalists, researchers and producers is quite extensive. David Pollock is also connected to the media and works in television.
Publications we have appeared in:
- Amateur Gardening
- Gardening News
- Horticulture Week
- The English Garden
- Gardens Illustrated
- Country Living Magazine
- The Cottage Gardener
- The Gardener
- Wedding Flowers Magazine
- Minor Matters – The Morris Minor owners magazine
- Western Mail
TV & Radio
We have appeared on the following TV and Radio programmes:
- BBC 2 – Chelsea Flower Show 2012 ” Flying the Flag for British Nurseries Campaign & Knitted Cakes” with Alan Titchmarsh and Rachel de Thame
- BBC Radio Norfolk – Chelsea Flower Show coverage in conjunction with the charity Gardening Leave with whom we donated all 500 plants from our stand to help injured personnel through horticulture therapy
- BBC Wales – Roy Noble Show 2011
British Plant Nursery Guide is used as a resource for TV and producers and researchers. These are some of the programmes we have provided information to or sent on their behalf:
- BBC Four – The History of Botany
- BBC 2 – Great British Garden Revival
- ITV’s - Love Your Garden
- Sky – New gardening TV series in 2015
- Saatchi & Saatchi – location for an advert
Our partnership with Country Living Magazine
We have been a close partner with Editor Suzy Smith and the Editorial and Show teams at the countries leading lifestyle magazine, Country Living. With a circulation of around 200,000 magazines a month this partnership was a fantastic opportunity for our nursery members to be seen in households up and down the country.
The partnership was strengthened when they joined us at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2013 as our sponsors and business partner.
Founder of the British Plant Nursery Guide, Gilly Pollock, worked with Gardening Editor Stephanie Donaldson for two years on the gardening pages under the Out and About column.
Country Living Magazine and British Plant Nursery Guide had a partnership at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2013.
British Plant Nursery Guide members were the suppliers of plants for the Country Living Plant Collections.